DB Audit Expert Key Benefits
DB Audit Expert is a powerful data auditing solution that unifies the native auditing
capabilities in Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server and DB2 with an intuitive central management
console, a central repository of audit data, pre-defined compliance reports, an
interactive-mode for ad hoc queries, reporting and forensic analysis, and database performance
analysis services. Any organization subject to regulatory oversight and tasked with ensuring
compliance the guidelines specified by Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA, HIPAA, Basel-II, or simply needing
to meet the requirements of internal auditors will find DB Audit Expert to be an essential component
of its database management infrastructure.
- Improves system security and ensures system accountability. Captures both regular and "back-door" access to audited database systems.
- Features centralized auditing control of multiple database systems from a single location providing ease of management.
- Features unified auditing graphical interface that shortens the learning curve and is easy to use.
- Provides analytical reports that reduce large amounts of audit data to comprehensive summaries thus enabling to easily identify various database security violations.
- Provides analytical reports that help to identify which processes and users are hogging system resources.
- Provides audit trail details that are unavailable from native database audit utilities.
- Provides ability to generate real-time email alerts to key personnel when changes occur to sensitive data.
- Frees DBA from the need to create and manage finely-tuned database triggers for data-change auditing purposes.
- Supports flexibility auditing configurations, enabling security personnel to choose specific types of database operations and data changes that must be monitored and recorded in the audit trail.
- Provides totally transparent system-level and data-change auditing of any existing applications without requiring any changes to be made in those applications.
- Full compatibility with all host Operation Systems on which the supported databases can run, including but not limited to Windows NT, UNIX, Linux, VMS, OS/390, z/OS.